Safe n Sound Encore10 BLACK-GREY
Suitable for older children. Use your Booster Seat with either a lap/sash car seat belt or child harness for improved torso support and safety.
BOOSTER For children approx. 4 years to 10 years of age
Your child can use the Encore 10™ once their shoulder’s are on or above the Lower Shoulder Height Marker with the headrest in the lowest position. If below the Lower Shoulder Height Marker your child is too small for the Encore 10™ and should remain in a restraint with an in-built harness.
Your child can continue to use the Encore 10™ until their shoulder’s reach the Upper Shoulder Height Marker with the headrest fully raised.
SIDE IMPACT CUSHION TECHNOLOGY – SICT maximises head protection by dramatically reducing side impact forces. As the cushion compresses it dispels air at a controlled rate, and this results in the cushion absorbing the crash energy. Head acceleration experienced by your child in an Encore 10™ are lower and dispersed over a longer period of time.
Expandable Side Wings - Children can fall asleep and slump. The Expandable Side Wings deliver lateral support ensuring your child’s body is sitting upright, providing a safer seat belt fit. When expanded the wings provide 100mm extra space.
Expandable Seat provides a larger, more comfortbale, seating area as your child grows. Extends a further 70mm in length. The padded seat includes a cushion top layer for extra comfort.
Extendable Booster Seat with 9 height adjustments.
- SLIDEGUARD™ Encore 10™ features the exclusive Safe-n-Sound SLIDEGUARD™ Clip.
- The SLIDEGUARD™ Clip is a life saving device that prevents your child from sliding under the lap-belt (submarining) during impact, thus minimising the risk of abdominal inquiry.
- Built-in sash guide which correctly positions the seat belt across your child’s chest and shoulder.
- The Encore 10™ cover includes an additional energy absorbing EVA layer to reduce impact forces.
- Slim-line base design for easy access to the seat belt buckles.
- Speakers in the headrest for audio pleasure.
- Secured with a Tether Strap to the Vehicle Anchor Point to provide superior stability in a car.
- Protecta PLUS™ Harness compatible – A Child Harness is suggested for use to improve upper torso support.
- A detachable Cup Holder that can be fitted to either side of the seat.
Suitability: 4 years to 10 years of age (aprrox.)
Product Weight: 6.4kg (approx.)
Fwd Facing Upright: H: 700mm (min) H: 870mm (max)
D: 410mm (min) D: 480mm (max) W: 460mm (min) W: 560mm (max)