Shipping, Returns and Refunds
- Busters Baby Warehouse processes and sends orders Australia wide, Monday to Friday. Most orders are sent using Australia Post or a local courier. Large country orders often require the use of a freight company.
- Freight on large, bulk orders such as cots or furniture outside the Perth metropolitan area can only be calculated once an order has been placed and you will be notified if necessary.
- Customers will be notified if their order is unable to be posted using Australia Post or local courier and further charges may apply.
- We are unable to post furniture worldwide.
- Items out of stock at the time of purchase can, in extremely rare cases, take up to 12 weeks to be delivered. Customer special orders require a 50%, non-refundable deposit and you will be notified if this is the case. We endeavor to contact customers as soon as possible if an item is out of stock.
- An order confirmation is just that; confirmation that we have received your order. This is not a delivery report.
- Estimated delivery time is for items currently in stock. There are many varying factors beyond the control of Busters Baby Warehouse that can delay orders reaching their destination once they have been dispatched.
Returns and Refunds
- Busters Baby Warehouse reserve the right to assess the condition and age of goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- All goods may be exchanged for a credit note within four weeks from date of purchase provided you have your Receipt and the goods are in their original state as at purchase and have not been used. Unfortunately we do not refund for incorrect choice.
- Refunds will not be issued for any lost or stolen gift vouchers or store credit vouchers.
- Refunds will be issued using original payment method.
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards.
- Gift cards/Credit vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Please return all accessories and manuals supplied with product.