1 in stock
Babylove Urbanlite Travel System Stroller
Sleek lightweight, urban design stroller offering the convenience of Snap’n Go travel.
Your perfect mix of fashion and street smarts.
Stay true to your style and select a stroller that represents your love of modern, innovative design.
You’ll also fall in love with the practical features making the urbanlite travel system stroller.
Featuring reversing seat you have the capability to face your child; interacting and creating your special bond. When your child is older turn the seat forward facing to help them grow and learn from the world around them.
Snap’n Go Travel system compatibility will mean that you can quickly ‘snap’ the capsule from your car onto your Urbanlite reducing time and disturbance to your little one. Innovative design is reflected in the Urbanlite’s weight and compact fold.
Not only is the stroller only 10.8kg, it also folds down to fit into a compact package for your car boot or storage.
- Reversing seat to face and bond with your child or let them see the world
- Adjustable recline for newborn babies or sleeping toddlers
- Adjustable leg rest to provide support for a smaller child or lay flat sleeping position
- Snap’n Go Travel System Compatible providing convenience for on-the-go parents
- Large sun canopy with zip-open sections to increase coverage, viewing window and sun visor
- Lightweight aluminium frame with convenient fold lock
- Hit the roads with confidence with your puncture-proof tyres, rear wheel suspension and one link brake
- Lockable front wheels can be locked straight, or switched to swivel mode for ease of manoeuvrability
- Removable arm bar for access to your child or support as they grow
- Adjustable handle for user comfort
- Large storage basket
- Lightweight making it easy to carry and lift in and out of your car
- Compact fold for easy transport and storage
COLOUR: Black BL5004
Product weight: 6.39kg
Unfolded: L900mm x W680mm x H1020mm
Folded: L770mm x W680mm x H240mm
Complies with the Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZS 2088 ‘Prams and Strollers – Safety Requirements’