Britax CLICK & GO Receivers – City Select
Suitable for use with Baby Jogger City Select™ Stroller. The Britax CLICK & GO Receivers – City Select are for connection to Baby Jogger City Select™ Strollers. To accommodate the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier*. *Receivers fit Unity Baby Capsule (Series No.40/A/2013) with integrated Britax CLICK & GO™ Adaptor
ALL PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Designed to fit Baby Jogger City Select Stroller
- Transforms the Baby Jogger City Strollers to fit compatible Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carriers
- The Receiver is designed to connect to a compatible infant carrier with a Britax Stroller CLICK & GO Adaptor
- The interlocking parts provide a quick, secure and safer attachment between an infant Carrier and Stroller
- Receivers fit Unity Infant Carrier (Series No.40/A/2013) with integrated Britax CLICK & GO Adaptor
Britax 600mm Ext Strap
Britax 300mm Ext Strap
Why rear facing is safer:
While parents are legally able to turn their children’s restraint to forward facing at six months. there are studies that show that it is far safer to keep them rear facing for longer. As Safety Leaders, Britax recommend keeping your children in a rearward facing restraint for as long as possible. (rear for a year at least!), depending on when they have exceeded the upper height markers on their current child car seat.
“Rear facing restraints are highly effective in preventing injuries if used correctly.
They fully support the child’s head and neck in the event of a crash,” states the report.
“This is very important as infants have relatively large heads and weak necks.
Hence putting them at particularly high risk of serious injuries if the head and neck are not supported.
Finally, “Rearward facing restraints support the child’s head and neck in severe frontal crashes better than forward facing restraints.”