Britax Infant Carrier Raincover
With our NEW Britax Infant Carrier Raincover your bub will be protected from the nasty winter wind and sheltered away from the chilling cold. The elasticised edge provides a snug fit and includes a flap opening on the handle allowing you to carry your infant carrier while rain cover is fitted.
- Easy to clean
- Both PVC and water resistant fabrics will keep your child dry and protected from wind
- 50+ UV rated soft and durable PVC
- The PVC is free of phthalates and harmful substances
- Suitable for use with Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier and Steelcraft Infant Carrier ( sold separetly)
- Suitable for use with most canopied Infant Carriers
Britax 600mm Ext Strap
Britax 300mm Ext Strap
Why rear facing is safer:
While parents are legally able to turn their children’s restraint to forward facing at six months. there are studies that show that it is far safer to keep them rear facing for longer. As Safety Leaders, Britax recommend keeping your children in a rearward facing restraint for as long as possible. (rear for a year at least!), depending on when they have exceeded the upper height markers on their current child car seat.
“Rear facing restraints are highly effective in preventing injuries if used correctly.
They fully support the child’s head and neck in the event of a crash,” states the report.
“This is very important as infants have relatively large heads and weak necks.
Hence putting them at particularly high risk of serious injuries if the head and neck are not supported.
Finally, “Rearward facing restraints support the child’s head and neck in severe frontal crashes better than forward facing restraints.”