Pearhead First year belly stickers – Blue
Baby Milestone Belly Stickers are a fun, unique way to capture and share your baby’s first year with friends and family. With Pearhead First year belly stickers you can track from one month up to one year with these 12 easy to peel stickers.
- Just place a sticker on your baby’s little belly each month and snap a photo!
- Then share with friends and family at home or upload to the web.
- The cute designs and colorful patterns will have you smiling all year round;
- A great keepsake and adorable gift for any expecting parent.
- Perfect for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
Packaging Dimensions: 7″ L x 5.88″ W x .63″ D
Sticker Dimensions: 4″ L x 4″ W
Pearheads Sonogram Frame
Pearhead Id bracelet frame
Why rear facing is safer:
While parents are legally able to turn their children’s restraint to forward facing at six months. there are studies that show that it is far safer to keep them rear facing for longer. As Safety Leaders, Britax recommend keeping your children in a rearward facing restraint for as long as possible. (rear for a year at least!), depending on when they have exceeded the upper height markers on their current child car seat.
“Rear facing restraints are highly effective in preventing injuries if used correctly.
They fully support the child’s head and neck in the event of a crash,” states the report.
“This is very important as infants have relatively large heads and weak necks.
Hence putting them at particularly high risk of serious injuries if the head and neck are not supported.
Finally, “Rearward facing restraints support the child’s head and neck in severe frontal crashes better than forward facing restraints.”